25 October 2007

moon like

tonight.
i couldn't be more happy!
eventhough my back aches and i'm sore all over
i am happy.
its contagious.
and i want everyone to feel what i feel.
its called happiness.
the day someone sees right through you
is the day your dreams come true.
for the longest time
for all this time...
i have found peace
with my life, my family and my love.
its incredible.
for the longest time i wondered why?, why...
am i not longed for or have piqued someone's interest.
and guess what?
all this time...
all my life
i have been of interest
i just never believed in myself AND
never had someone who saw my beauty.
i have so MUCH love in me!~
and ever since my move to Portland (two years now as of 10.31.07)
i have lived such a good life.
FULL of love, good friends and amazing experiences.

i wish WISH everyone out there could understand
how beautiful you are
what you all mean to me
and that kindness is detrimental to our existence.

not sure where this all came from but
i forgive you all (my past)
and my future looks so beautiful!~

1 comment:

mm said...

Natty,
I feel just the way you are feeling. I'm the world's happiest person, and no one can take that away from me. I'm blesseed to have you and all my friends and I hope they are just as happy as we are. (Most everyone anyways :) and good contageous positive energy is great for the soul so thank you!